I don’t know about you, but I am excited for this year! I used to get really sad about the year coming to an end. But now I actually look forward to it. I think that there is something really amazing and hopeful about a fresh start, a clean slate, the opportunity at another 365 days to achieve our goals!
This year, instead of a New Years post about my resolutions – the same one’s that we’ve all seen, heard and stated before; workout more, eat clean, get to bed earlier and wake up earlier, less screen time, etc… I thought it would be fun to do something a little different and to share my goals and intentions for my blog in 2019.
Maybe putting it out there, and having you help keep me accountable, will help me achieve these. So here it goes…
1. Blog Series- I have some ideas for serval series that I can’t wait to share with you. Things like 7 Dresses in 7 Days. 5 pieces, 5 outfits. And Monthly Shopping Guide or a Monthly Most Wanted.
2. Half Marathon Training – One of my personal goals from 2018 was to run my first half marathon. And I loved training and running a half so much that I want to run another in 2019. One thing I would like to do this time is to share more of my half marathon training journey with you all.
3. More posts about running, health and fitness – This is a big part of my life, and something that I enjoy and care a lot about, and I want to share it with you.
4. Mom life and Mom hacks – As a Mom of 3, there is so much to share. And I want to also learn from you!
5. Weddings & Events – Something that you may not even know about me, especially if you’re newer to my blog, is that I own a wedding and event planning company (Deanie Michelle Events). I took what I like to call a two year “sabbatical” since having Sam (my third son). But I’m booking clients again in 2019. And I would love to share more about this part of my life and share things relating to my event planning business; sharing real weddings & events that Deanie Michelle Events does, wedding and event design inspiration and tips. You may even see some styled shoots as well as posts on entertaining.
6. Q&A – One of my goals for this year is to start a regular questions and answers on my blog.
7. YOU pick it!! That’s right, I would LOVE to know what it is that you would like to see. Please tell me in the comments below, send me an email or a DM on Insta. I can’t wait to hear what it is that you want to see!
Thank you so much for all of your love and continued support!
Cheers to a FABULOUS 2019!!
Shop my post
20192019 Goals7 for all mankind jeans7 Goals for the New Year7 IntentionsBlog Goals 2019Christian Louboutin pumpsGoal PlanningHello 2019how to set intentions for the new yearNew Yearnew year goalsNew Year tipsNew Years ResolutionsSequin BlouseSequin topUlla Johnson