Happy Friday! Who has plans to ramp up their holiday gift shopping this weekend? With just a little over 2 weeks away until Christmas now is the perfect time to check people off of your list! The other day I asked you guys on my Instagram who on your list you find the most difficult to shop for and who you would like to see a gift guide for the most. And almost everyone who commented said that it’s the men in your life; husband, dad, father-in-law, brothers. I have a feeling this is because men typically do not shop for themselves. So the pressure is on us to gift them not only something special, but to also get them the essential items that they are in need of.
So today is all about a holiday gift guide for the men in your life! I hope you find it helpful!
1. Flannel Pajamas – Nothing says the holidays quite like flannel pajamas! All of the men in my life always like receiving this cozy gift.
2. North Face Fleece Jacket – Every fall when the kids go back to school I always end up buying them new coats and jackets, mainly because they’ve outgrown the ones from the year before. When the holidays come around I like to show my hubby some coat and jacket love too! North Face is one of our favorite brands of coats and jackets that are high quality and hold up really well.
3. Tom Ford Skincare – Men don’t like to admit it, but they need skincare too! A quality skincare set is something my husband does not buy for himself but ALWAYS appreciates when I get for him. There are some really great skincare sets out there during the holidays. But sometimes I like to buy skincare separates and create my own set with the items that I know the men in my life will use the most.
4. Cashmere Sweater – Such a classic that every man should have in his wardrobe.
6. Bose Wireless Headphones – My husband loves his Bose headphones. I highly recommend these as a gift for any of the men in your life!
8. Tie – I mean it would not be a gift guide for the men if it did not include a tie! Am I right, or am I right?!
10. Basic Tees – It might seem like a boring gift to some, but again men in general don’t typically shop for themselves throughout the year (or ever!) so the holidays are a great time to refresh basics like tees, socks and boxers. These items also make great stocking stuffers!
11. Nike Sneakers – All of my guys are getting a pair of these this year! Every male in my life wears and loves Nike sneaks, from my husband, all 3 of my kids and my dad. They wear them on a daily basis so I like to refresh them every year.
12. Watch Box – Last year I had a watch on this “gift guide for him”, and I still love the idea of gifting any man in your life a watch. But this year I think it would be nice to give him somewhere to store all of his watches. And I think he would enjoy this 10-piece watch box. It’s both elegant and functional.
14. Card Case with Money Clip – I love that this Gucci card case has a money clip on the other side of it! Perfect for the man who often carries both.
15. Ray-Ban Sunglasses – I think just about every man has fantasies of being Tom Cruise in Top Gun! So why not gift him his own pair of Ray-Bans!?!
16. Bluetooth Speaker – My husband and my dad both love listening to music. We have music on in our kitchen almost every night while making dinner. Dance parties are pretty much a requirement in our house! And a quality bluetooth speaker is a perfect for the music loving guy(s) in your life!
17. Monogramed Keychain – I’ve gifted this to Jordan with his monogram on one side and the kids’ monograms on the other side, and he loves and cherishes it! It’s a great gift at such an affordable price too!
18. Experience Gifts for Men -Sometimes the best gifts are not tangible goods, but rather an amazing experience and making memories! That’s why I love experience gifts! Some of the top ones for men include; golf lessons/packages for rounds of golf on his favorite course (Top Golf is super fun too if there is one near you!), Flying Lessons, Skydiving, Helicopter Tour, Luxury Car for a Day, Brewery Tour. Concerts are always a hit among my husband, my dad and my father-in-law. I also love gifting him custom fitted and custom made shirts and/or suits, J.Hillburn and Son of a Tailor are both great options for this.
This list is pretty extensive, and I hope it helps YOU! Which gift(s) from this gift guide do you think the men in your life will love to open on Christmas morning?!?
Shop my post
best basic tees for himBoseBurberrycashmere for mencustom shirts for mencustom suits for mendesigner items for menexperience giftsfashion trends for menfather-in-law giftgift ideas for himgift ideas for mengift trends for mengifts for guysGucciholiday gift ideasHoliday Giftsluxury gifts for menmen's clothingmen's shoppingmoney clipmonogramed keychainshopping for dadshopping for husbandskincare for himunique gift ideasunique presents for husbandwhat to buy dad for Christmaswhat to buy husbandwine fridge