Happy Monday! And happy first full week of February!
Today I want to share some easy steps to reach fitness goals. For me, working out is a daily part of my routine. I have some big goals for this year, like running another half marathon and working on improving my pace in time for another race. But there used to be a time when working out was not a top priority for me. So I want to share ways that YOU can get to this point too, no matter what your fitness goals or aspirations may be.
FOCUS ON MOVING FORWARD, NOT ON THE SIZE OF YOUR STEPS
1. WRITE IT DOWN – Write your goal down, it makes it real.
2. CREATE A SCHEDULE – Create an attainable schedule (on paper).
3. START SMALL – Think big, but start small. Don’t overwhelm yourself.
4. DO IT FOR A LARGER REASON – Do it to be a healthier, even better version of yourself. Do it to set a good example for your kids, etc..
5. MAKE IT A LIFESTYLE CHANGE – Reframe your thinking from “fitness goals” to lifestyle change. Rather than loosing 10 pounds and going back to your old ways, make these new habits that you continue even after you’ve reached that first mark.
6. BUDDY UP – Find a friend to workout with.
7. TAKE ACTION NOW – Don’t overthink it, just start!
8. HAVE FUN – Find something you enjoy doing and have fun!
Shop my post
Aloalo leggingsAPLapl sneakersathleisurefitfitnessfitness blogfitness goalsgoal settinggoal setting methodsgoal setting tipshow to get fithow to loose weightNordstrompink hoodiepink leggingsways to be healthyways to get fitways to loose weightways to set goalsworkout outfit