Hi loves! I hope your week is going great so far!
I’ll be honest February can be a tough month for me. As I mentioned last week, it’s the month when spring fever always sets in. Being in Dallas we are pretty spoiled with mild winters. But the weather can be incredibly up and down, 60s/70s and sunny one day and in the 20s/30s and dreary the next. I will take those warmer days and would not trade them for cold everyday, but it’s such a tease and it does make those colder days feel soooo cold.
So if you are trying to beat the winter blues like I am, read on for my 7 tips. Which are in no particular order.
7 tips for beating the winter blues:
1. Workout – A workout always makes me feel better! I never regret a workout and it instantly helps me feel more motivated and productive.
2. Plan a Trip – Planning a trip and having something to look forward to is an instant mood lifter.
3. Start Something New – Look back at those new year’s goals that you wrote down in January. And maybe there is something on there that you can start now. Or take up a new hobby. Do something new or do something that you enjoy.
4. Check Something Off Your To Do List – Speaking of those new year’s resolutions, maybe there is something that has been lingering on your to do list that you can check off of your list now. Being productive and getting stuff done will instantly lift those winter blues.
5. Get a Head Start on Spring Cleaning – Cleaning and organizing the house is one of my favorite things to do on cold rainy/snowy winter days. Get a head start on your spring cleaning now so that you can enjoy the nice weather once spring hits.
6. Meet Up with Friends – Even though it can be tempting to hibernate this time of year…get dressed, put on some lipstick and go out!
7. Embrace the Time of Year and Curl Up at Home – On the flip side, just embrace the cold and curl up under your favorite blanket and binge watch your favorite show! Snuggling with your kids, pet and/or significant other is mandatory.
What about you, how do you beat the winter blues? Do you feel the winter blues in February too? Does the weather affect you?
Shop my post
7 For All MankindFebruary bluesfloral print blouseGucciGucci bagGucci Marmont HandbagGucci purseHow tohow to beat the winter bluesLikely at Neiman MarcusLikely brandLikely topsNeiman Marcusskinny jeansspring feverwinterwinter blueswinter outfitswrap top